- These Terms set out the legally binding terms for your use of the www.overseasoptions.com website (“Site”) and your legal rights and remedies. You are referred to as a (“You”, “Yours”, “User”) in these Terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”, “Agreement”, “T&C”) . We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes made, as they are binding on you.
- The website is owned and operated by Overseas Options, a company duly incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.Having its registered office at A7 VB UDYOG COMPLEX, ST.Vincent Road, Ernakulam 682018 Kerala State. You may contact us there by using this email address: www.overseasoptions.com
- These Terms together with Our Privacy Statement here which forms a part of these Terms and governs our use of personal data, form a legal contract between the User and Us and apply between you and Us in relation to any use which you make of the Site.
- Any accessing or browsing of the and using the Services indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this Agreement. If you disagree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, then you may discontinue access or use of the Website.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE
You agree, undertake and confirm that the following binding principles shall strictly govern your use of Platform:
- Our Site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Site is permitted temporarily.
- You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which: belongs to another person and which you do not have any right to; is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, slanderous, criminally inciting or invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;is misleading or misrepresentative in any way; is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”.
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libellous.
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity.
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files; contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Platform or any third party’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any criminal offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation; is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider or other suppliers.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, “password mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the Platform’s vulnerability or any network connected to the Platform or breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Platform, or any other Buyer, including any account on the Platform not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the name ‘Overseas Options’, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Overseas Options or Merchant on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Overseas Options trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or Overseas Options systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Overseas Options.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person’s use of the Platform.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions, as amended from time to time, of (a) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder; (b) all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force); and (c) international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (including, but not limited to sales tax/VAT, income tax, octroi, service tax, central excise, custom duty, local levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or ‘hackers’) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform. The recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
- Overseas Options shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services), hacking, pen testing attempts without our prior consent or a mutual legal agreement.
- We at Our sole discretion may suspend or cancel your account, restrict your access to the Site, or commence legal proceedings against you in response to inappropriate content of any kind.
- Other than as We may enable you to share the Site or any services We provide via the Site through social media feeds or otherwise express a “like” in respect of any of them, you may not: (i) republish in any way any web-pages, code, images or other items or materials from the Site (including republication on another website); (ii) sell, rent or otherwise sub-license any web-pages, code, images or other items or materials from the Site; (iii) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit any web-pages, code, images or other items or materials from the Site for a commercial purpose; or (iv) edit or otherwise modify any web-pages, code, images or other items or materials from the Site, unless authorised by Us in writing. We may terminate this licence at any time without notifying you and without any liability for such termination.
- I hereby confirm that I have filled in all the details in the registration form; correct and absolute to the best of my understanding.
- I assure you that I have never applied on my own directly or through any agency to any Universities or Colleges, apart from the above given details. Also, all the credentials, that I have submitted in support of my application are real and authentic.
- I validate here that I am being counselled by Overseas Options Div. Skyline Airlink (I)PVT.LTD Consultants, on all aspects of my international education and on my future career prospects. Also, Overseas Options Consultants are authorized to represent my candidature on all issues in concern with my admission and interest with the international institutes from my side.
- I give my consent on Overseas Options Consultants sharing any information related to my international education to any educational institution abroad. I permit Overseas Options Consultants to share regular updates on my mobile or landline through SMS, E-mail, or Phone Call.
- I understand that programs and courses that I will be applying to in foreign universities are based on and are administered by the terms and conditions and qualifying standards fixed by the respective institutes. The service offered at Overseas Options Consultants is restricted only to helping students in securing admissions in the institutes.
- I validate that the programs and courses for my studies are seen and understood by me and Overseas Options Consultants will not be held liable for its content.
- I agree that Overseas Options Consultants Limited does not promise admission in any institute and is not liable in case of rejection or refusal for any reason. Overseas Options Consultants or Skyline Airlink India PVT.LTD. Shall not be held accountable or answerable in such circumstances and no claim of any sort at all will be considered.
We may enable you to share the Site and any services We make available (or any part of them) via social media feeds, or otherwise express a “like” in respect of any of them; accordingly, this clause applies, subject to any such facilities;
- It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform. The recipient may use such information to harass or injure you.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to Our Site in any website that you do not own. Our Site must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of Our Site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy below.
- If you wish to make any use of content on our Website other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
- We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any content posted to the site.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise stated, Overseas Options and/or its “Licensors/Suppliers” own all the intellectual property rights in the Site and any services We provide and in all items and materials comprised in them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. (“Licensors/Suppliers” means any and all third parties that make available to Overseas Options (pursuant to a license or otherwise) their proprietary photos, videos, audios, comments, writings, names, likenesses, voices, performances, biographical materials, computer-generated images/artwork, liner notes, and other graphical or textual materials in any media format, products or services for use, deployment, display, performance and/or distribution via the Site; and further includes any third parties that place, display or distribute advertising, promotional or sponsorship materials on the Site or via any of Our services).
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under Indian law. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Site or any content on it or any services We enable, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any User for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: (i) use of, or inability to use, the Site; or (ii) use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site.
- We only provide the Site and any services We enable for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Site and any services We enable for any commercial or business purposes, and We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site and any services We enable or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Site and any services We enable. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by Us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION